We Need Your Vote!
Elect a Client Representative to SEVCA’s Board of Directors. Voting to take place September 14th - 25th
Please take a moment to vote for a client representative for the Brattleboro area on the Board of Directors of Southeastern Vermont Community Action (SEVCA), the anti-poverty agency serving residents of Windham & Windsor Counties. You do not need to be a registered voter to participate in this election.
- Client representatives can speak with firsthand knowledge about what people need to survive and become self-reliant.
- Help effectively direct SEVCA’s resources and services.
- Fill out a ballot. It includes a brief explanation of the SEVCA Board structure, the need for client representatives, and a brief biography on the candidate who is running for election.
- Vote once! Choose the name of the candidate you are voting for, or write in the name of a candidate, and then 'submit.'
- Although ballots will be available from September 14-25th, please do not vote more than once.