As required by our charter as a Community Action Agency, SEVCA’s unique tripartite governing Board of Directors is comprised of representatives of three sectors of the community: the Private Sector (the business community), the Public Sector (publicly appointed officials), and most importantly, the Client Sector (representatives elected by the low-income community).
SEVCA’s Board of Directors
- Thomas Dougherty, President - Elected by SMCS, Healthcare Administrator, HealthRight International Board; Executive/Finance & Fundraising/PR Committees
- Brandi Garcia - Head Start Policy Council Rep.
- Tara Neff - Elected by Our Place Drop-In Center, Home Caregiver, Community Volunteer
- Mandy Giles, CPA, Treasurer - Certified Public Accountant; Executive / Finance Committee
- Camilla Arnold, Secretary - Workforce/Project Manager; Executive/Finance & Leadership Team Committees
- Christian Craig - Health Center Exec. Dir.
EMERITUS MEMBER- Gladys Collins Retired: Early Childhood Education
EMERITUS MEMBER- Suzanne Swanson Employee Benefits Specialist
- Nate Stoddard - Appointed by Westminster Selectboard, Property Appraiser; Policy/Planning & Fundraising/PR Committees
- Laurie Gianturco - Appointed by Marlboro Selectboard, Physician in Brattleboro
- Jonathan Johnson - Town Clerk in Putney